Getting over a Cryo-ablation. A report at two weeks post procedure. (EARLY JUNE 2020)

Getting over the first Ablation

 

2 week report

Ok, so I was a bit hyper at first as I was so relieved it was all over and I felt so well! I pottered around in the garden a bit and all was going swimmingly...

After a week I walked a mile and felt terrible;

Next day I felt so weary and faint I came back after 1 min of walking!;

Day 9 walked 0.5 mile and felt faint and weak;

Day 12 walk 0.6 mile, jelly legs, went slowly;

Day 13 walk 0.6 mile, jelly legs;

Day 14 - a PB (Personal Best!) Walked 0.75 mile and quicker, legs only protested after half mile and I didn't feel faint.

Away from the walking I've been able to do pretty much anything around the house/garden though no lifting or digging! I mean stuff like spending an hour or so cooking, started yoga on day 12; began stretching and mobility work (bad back always, it hates sitting too much) after 6 days but very gently; light housework (ie no vacuuming); ironing;

I was finding I got faint if I stood too long, but it seemed a bit better by the end of two weeks.... 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jan 2023 Unhappy New Year

Something Good to report!

A Layperson's look at Scientific papers about Afib and Exercise